Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Anniversary

Three years ago today...

My father gave me away, barefoot and pregnant, to the most wonderful man ever.

Tonight there was chocolate cake, because any of you who know the hubby know that he wouldn't have considered it a celebration without chocolate cake. There was Bluegrass Beatles because it was "our" favorite. Munchkin made Daddy a foam card. You can catch pics of all the action on my facebook page. After she goes to bed I'll be writing a note for him in an anniversary card.

This morning I heard this song on the radio. It had no business being played on the station I listen to. I can only conclude it was a message from him. Sums up my feelings pretty well.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary even though it probably isn't the type of anniversary you expected. :( I am here anytime you need something.