Thursday, June 28, 2007

Plan, maybe


So, I have a plan for tonight. I have several things that I would like to accomplish. With munchkin's cooperation, I can do them all. I need to clean up the entryway, empty the dishwasher, hang up laundry, and download some movies for munchkin to watch in the car. I would also like to get some reading done, take a bath and give myself a pedicure. Can I do all this and get into bed by 9? I sure hope so. I love doing a pedicure. I use Revlon's Cherry Crush most of the time. Seems a very sexy color to me.


Spent all day today working on this update of a manual. It's starting to drive me batty. I just get the footers in line, and then it freaks out again. Oh well, that's the way it goes I guess. Tonight will be more relaxing I hope. And I would like to get some reading done. Maybe I can do that in the bathtub. I'll let you know tomorrow how it all goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: