Monday, March 24, 2008

Put a fork in me

Because I'm done!

The last four days have been nuts. For those of you that are hearing about this for the first time, I apologize. I just could not bear to update one more person.

Friday night the hubby was admitted to a heart hospital an hour away from where we live. Long story short, he did not have a heart attack. He has angina and some hardening of two of the arteries leading to his heart. The doctors think they can just treat it with medication.

Suffice it to say, the last few days have been full of driving back and forth, tears, taking care of what needed taking care, and just plain worrying.

I think we're all a little worse for the wear, but we have TREMENDOUS respect for this heart hospital.

The munchkin and I are home tonight. This is the first time I've felt like I've been able to relax in four days. I'm just glad the angiogram came back with the news it did.

Continue to think of us. We need all the help we can get.

No comments: