Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Choppy waters

I'm seeing the tail end of a viscious migraine and I'm still riding the wake. This one held me for four days so far. I did acupuncture, Imitrex, Excedrin Migraine, muscle relaxers, pain pills, drug-induced sleep, and anything else I could think of that might break it.

In the end, I gave up and called my chiropractor in tears. I went in at noon today and got adjusted 7 ways from Sunday. There was more snappping, crackling, and popping going on than a box of Rice Krispies.

I feel better. Better. Not good. I'm still dealing with a major migraine. I'll be heading off to bed shortly. It's time for another muscle relaxer and a good night's sleep. It's been a long week already. Thank goodness I work with some really great people.

Better than the people I work with would be the hubby. Thanks to him, I haven't had to cook during all this. And he's been great about the housework. I lucked out marrying this one. Hubby, if you're reading this, you're a prince. I'll crochet you a crown.

No comments: