Tuesday, January 1, 2008

80%

I keep hearing this ad on the radio that you achieve 80% of the goals that you put on paper. So, in an attempt to accomplish some things, I'm going to go ahead and put them down here. Let's see how well this works. By the end of next weekend, I want to:

Finish the book that I'm reading for my own pleasure. That would be A Rose for the Crown.

Finish the log cabin afghan that I've been working on. I've made a rule for myself that I can't start the pink and purple afghan for the munchkin until I finish the log cabin.

Finish the scarf that I have started. You can check out pictures and the pattern here. It shouldn't take too long, and it would be one more thing to have out of the work basket.

De-Christmas the house and vacuum up all the crap that has accumulated over the last couple of weeks. Not that I'm a religious cleaner (HA! Far from it!) but the junk on the carpet and the kitchen floor is really starting to get to me. (God help us all if the hubby reads this entry! He'll think I've gone off my rocker and will call the men with white coats.)

Well there. I think that's a sufficient list for 5 days. Should keep me very busy. 80% huh? that means that of the 4 tasks I have set out here, that at least one of them isn't going to get done. We'll see.

No comments: