I spent some time in my craft room tonight digging through things and pulling out what either needs to be frogged or finished. It really wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Here's my count of what doesn't appear on my WIP list:
Double crochet afghan consisting of single-color squares approximately 5x5 to be edged in black. I need 108 squares. I have completed 77. None of them are edged.
Double crochet granny square afghan with the squares edged in black. 15 squares x 12 squares. 41 of them are completed and edged. Two rows of 15 are crocheted together.
Double crochet blue afghan. 5 ft x 4 ft. Currently 5 ft by 5 1/2 inches.
Single crochet potholder. At least 50% done. This one won't take long to finish.
1 hour of frogging and winding. Just a couple of poor, misguided crochet projects. These are never going to be finished, so they must be frogged.
Really, not too bad. It could have been a lot worse. My current big project is finishing my log cabin. Once that's done, I'm going to throw another project into the mix. After that, I begin trying to finish these buggers.
5 years ago