Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back on the hook

It's official. I can once again crochet! You can't imagine how happy I am. I've been working on finishing my log cabin afghan. This is the one that was so close to being finished that I could smell it. It was making me crazy that I wasn't able to work on it. Right now I'm finishing the last section. Then, all I have left is a couple of rows of single crochet all the way around it and an edging. I think I might duplicate what I did on my pineapple afghan.

I find myself eating (snacking) less and relaxing more. My muscles feel the work the next day, but between my thera cane, the TENS unit, and physical therapy, I manage.

Stitch and bitch is at my house Tuesday night, so I'm anxious to show the girls what I've done. There's one girl in the group that absolutely loves the afghan. I'm tempted to give it to her, but it was intended for charity. I'll probably end up giving it to charity. But it sure is nice to know that someone loves my work so much!

No comments: