Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I missed my calling



I had ordered some books off of Amazon.com for work. They arrived today. As usual, part of the packing material was these goofy bags of air. These always just blow my mind. Someone somewhere is making millions by selling air sealed in plastic bags.

And not only are they making money selling air in a bag, but based on how much volume you do per day, you can purchase a system based on your needs. That's right. If you need to produce more AIR per day, you can purchase a larger system.

No joke. Check it out here:


And I'm kicking myself because I know that I could have done this. There are so many things that I could have used to create this product myself. Heck, give me some saran wrap and a curling iron and I could have done the same thing. Just goes to show you that whoever has the silly idea first, wins!

No comments: