Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My poor family

The munchkin is sick. So sick that she went down for a nap late yesterday afternoon, slept until I woke her around 6, and was back in bed by 8 for the night. As I write this, she's still sleeping.

The hubby is not yet over his pneumonia. Poor guy. He's on the really big antibiotics and they're helping, but not enough. I'm not quite sure what to make of this.

I'm the only one that's reasonably healthy. Last night I finished my pineapple afghan, made a scarf out of a random skein of homespun I had been gifted with, frogged my log cabin (which I'll begin anew tonight during crocheting group), and began the Wubbzy doll for the munchkin.

The doll is looking good so far. Of course, right now it's just the closed end of a pillowcase. But held it up to an image of Wubbzy on the TV last night and it looks spot on. Here's to hoping!

No comments: