Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lots of random updates

Things have been sort of up in the air lately. The hubby is STILL SICK. Yep, we've moved into the land of steroids and no sleep. He was threatened (By his doctor. Not by me. We passed that long ago.) with being admitted to the hospital. Miraculously he started feeling better that night. However, now he's not feeling so hot again. He's supposed to check in with the doctor tomorrow. That's when the steroids are gone. We'll see what's going on from there. Suffice it to say, I'm worried.

The munchkin is great. She's changing every day. Today she brushed her own teeth for the first time. I loved it. Until she threw a hissy fit when I took the toothbrush away. That wasn't so fun.

Work is great. I just found out today that I've got a big project due by noon on Tuesday. So I'll probably be working this weekend. But that's the way it goes.

And Saturday morning is the book fair where I intend to fight to the death for a Wow Wow Wubbzy doll and book. That is if they have them at this book fair!

Also, my nephew is going to be a big brother! The baby is due in May. Great month if you ask me!

No comments: