Thursday, November 1, 2007

I stole this from Stephanie's blog. I liked it so much, I thought I'd do it.

57 Confessions



1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be? Someone telling me I've won something for free. I love free.



2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes. Must set a good example for the munchkin.



3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Both, probably leaning more toward talking.



4. Do you play Sudoku Puzzles? Sure do, but not often.



5. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I'm going to say a big, fat no on that one!



6. Do you like to ride horses? Yes, very much.



7. Did you ever go to summer camp as a kid? Nope.



8. What was your favorite game as a kid? When my brother and I would use a balloon to play volleyball in the livingroom.



9. Use three words to describe how you're feeling at this moment: Content, Happy, Sleepy.



10. Do any songs make you cry? I'm Already There by Lonestar. Check it out on Youtube.



11. Are you continuing your education? OH YEAH! Going back to school in the spring to get my Master's in Language and Rhetoric. Can you believe how much of a nerd I am? This is what excites me!



12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Nope. But I would love to learn.



13. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would grab? My daughter.



14. How often do you read books? All the time. Do you see the sidebar. Yep, I read more than one at a time.



15. Do you think more about the past, present, or future? Present and future. Trying desperately to let go of the past. So much of it's not worth remembering.



16. What is your favorite children's book? Emma Bean.



17. What color are your eyes? Grey to blue...depending on what I wear.



18. How tall are you? 5'2"



19. Where is your dream house located? Near my family.



20. Are you married? 2nd time around.



22. Do you have any kids? One beautiful munchkin girl.



23. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yep. A couple of times. SO fun!



24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Too long ago!



25. Do any of your friends have kids? Most of them. I love it.



26. Where was the furthest place you traveled? Probably either Florida or Texas.



27. Do you like mustard? More and more as I get older.



28. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Truly a toss up here.



29. How long does it take you in the shower? 15 mins. The new short "do" sure helps with that.



30. Can you do splits? HA HA HA HA HA HA. no



31. What movie do you want to see right now? There's a new one out with Dustin Hoffman that's rated "G" that looks pretty good.

32. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Never seen it.

33. Do you own a camera phone? Nope.

34. Were you a cheerleader? I tried. They didn't want me. :(

35. What's the last letter of your middle name? N.

36. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6-8.

37. Do you like Care Bears? I used to have figurines and cups.

38. What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn and something chocolate. Or Twizzlers.

39. Do you like Sci-Fi? Not particularly.

40. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always.

41. What do you wear to sleep? That's some pretty priviledged info.

42. Anything big ever happen in your town? We had a murder not too long ago.

43. How many meals do you eat in a day? Two, sometimes three.

44. Is your tongue pierced? No. EWW.

45. Do you read Myspace bulletins? I don't have any space on MySpace.

46. Do you have your nose pierced? I like my nose just fine with only two holes.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.

48. Ever been to L.A.? Never.

49. Did you eat a cookie today? No, and please don't make me think about it. But I did have a couple of cupcakes.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? On occasion.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Haven't downloaded anything in quite some time.

52. What do you and your parents fight about the most? We don't really fight anymore. Thankfully.

53. Are you a gullible person? I can be.

54. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No, but I sure do like having my hubby!

55. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? I would read books to decide whether or not they should be published.

56. Are you easy to get along with? Not so much.

57. What is your favorite time of day? Probably any time that I'm spending with my family. I guess that means 5 p.m. and later.

No comments: