Monday, May 26, 2008

More on the icky list

1- Clean bathroom and kitchen floors.
2- Wash bedding.
3- Finish I Married Wyatt Earp.
4- Work on the Noah's Ark afghan.
5- Wash dishes.
6- Do laundry.
7- Clean out closet.
8- Clean tub.


As you can see, I've made even more progress. The bathroom floors are all I have left. I've even been adding things to the list. I did some long overdue dusting, picked up general clutter, started going through a stack of magazines that have built up, and done some more dishes. I'd like to do some vacuuming, but the munchkin girl is so afraid of the vacuum that while she naps is the only time that I could do it. She is napping right now, but I'm really considering a nap myself. Maybe after she goes to bed.

On the up side, I found the other set of keys for my car. They've been MIA for a while. I decided today was the day to find them. Sure enough, when I looked in the pockets of my other coats, that's where they were. This is very good news. Guess I'll kick back for the rest of the day. Goodness knows I've earned it.

No comments: