Friday, May 30, 2008

WHEW!

I feel like I finally get to sit down and take a breath. It's been kind of a crazy week. The hubby's been out of town since last Thursday and I've been a single mom. Talk about culture shock. I don't know what I'd do if this was the situation I was forced to deal with every day. Hats off to all you single parents.

Today was a good day. I finished two manuals! These suckers have been languishing on my backlog for months. One of them is something I've been actively working on for two months. The person I was working with kept making changes. He's a nice enough guy, I just wanted to strangle him by the end of the process.

The munchkin didn't get a nap while she was with Amy. So she crashed out in my chair before she even had a chance to eat. I'm not sure if I should hope she wakes up and eats or if I should let her sleep as long as she will. If I let her sleep, she might wake up in the middle of the night. Blech. What a horrible thought.

No comments: