Thursday, October 18, 2007

I had a blast!

Last night was the first meeting of our crochet group. More people than I expected showed up, we had a lot more fun than I thought we would, and it was just a really great time over all. We decided to meet every other week. I anticipated people wanting to get together once a month, so I was thrilled by this prospect.

Several delightful things happened. Some people ended up with chains ten feet long, other with chains a yard long. Some were really tight, and some were dangerously loose. Some combined both extremes into one chain.

On person is making a pot holder, three people are working on scarves, and everyone else is just learning the basics.

Because we're a bunch of women, talk turned to childhood toys. There was Barbie, My Little Pony, Polly Pocket, and many more. We all told funny stories about toys and our childhood. I think I'm really going to love this group!

No comments: