The hubby has a raging case of bronchitis/pneumonia. He will not be having surgery on the 1st as previously planned. We have postponed until next month after Thanksgiving. Right now he's miserable.
I'm of the opinion that they ought to put him in the hospital, sedate him, and give him fluids and antibiotics intravenously. But what do I know. I'm just the wife. And you know about men and doctors. Although, this week, it seems the hubby has had his doctor on speed dial!
6 years ago