Monday, October 1, 2007

I have no life - Installment 1

Yesterday afternoon I got crazy. That's right folks, I attacked the kitchen floor. The previous owners of this home, racial category to be left un-named, were of a persuasion that cooks with a lot of heavy grease. Consequently, our kitchen linoleum looked quite the worse for wear. All around the edges of the room it had the appearance of being muddy. The ground in type. And the Swiffer wet just wasn't doing it.

I got a wild hair yesterday and decided to take it on while the hubby and munchkin were napping. Mr. Clean, a scrubber, and several hours later, I emerged victorious. The floor looks almost brand new. The improvement is so amazing I can hardly believe it myself. I have some aching muscles to show for it, but the pride I feel is pretty great. Now, if I could just figure out how to do the same to the carpet on the stairs. Would someone please explain how grease can get trapped on the edges of carpeting lining the stairs?

No comments: