Friday, October 26, 2007

It's strange the way things work out

Today was a crazy day. Lots of goofy things going on. I had meetings all morning and no one was there all afternoon. Joe was gone as is normal for a Friday afternoon. Billy always has Fridays off. And Julie had taken the afternoon off because she didn't have daycare. So I was all by myself. But I managed to keep myself occupied with my work and stimulating conversation that came my way. Grant stopped by with some really funny lady who said I'm just a wealth of knowledge and seemed to be really happy that I was able to help her. I don't know who she is, but I've seen her around. She seemed really cool. And Grant said that I've become his best friend and have been so helpful. Good to know that I held it together while Teri was gone.

And, yes, Teri is coming back to work on Monday. Cue the music!

No comments: