Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lackawanna

I can't seem to get moving this morning. I've got the lackawanna blues. Yep. I've got a lack of "wanna". I don't wanna get up. I don't wanna go to work. I don't wanna deal with the day to day stuff that is part of being human.

My next project will be to crochet a likeness of myself, animate it, and send it out to face the world. The munchkin has succeeded is losing a library book. You may be asking yourself, "How does an eighteen-month-old lose a library book?" I can't tell you. All I know is that I brought the thing home from the library and haven't seen it since. I did not pack it to go to Nana and Papa's. It did not go to daycare. I have turned the house upside down in search of it. My only theory is that it went out with the trash. Guess we own it if it ever turns up!

No comments: