Friday, September 21, 2007

Busy weekend planned

Wow, I don't know the last time my weekend was this full. Tonight the munchkin and I are going over to my parents' house for a spaghetti dinner. The hubby's not going. He's a little off his feed. Tomorrow is watching my brother run and then going to Summit for the Fog Fest. Then Sunday night everyone is coming over here for dinner. Lots of stuff planned. And somewhere in there I have to get housework done.

I've been reading this book on language. It's certainly not moving very quickly. I'm enjoying it, but it's non-fiction. That could be part of what's slowing me up. Or it could be that my reading time has diminished lately.

Also, I've been researching Top Down Crocheted sweaters. I'm not having much luck. I did find this link. And it's from another cool blog. I actually found a couple of crochet blogs. Check them out if you're interested...

http://ellenbloom.blogspot.com/2007/01/top-down-crocheted-cardigan.html
http://hookandi.blogspot.com/2006/01/modular-and-top-down-crochet-great.html

1 comment:

Dawn said...

hmmm, there was one on CrochetMe like last spring...it was a snap, but I can't remember what it was called...try looking there.