Monday, September 24, 2007

Some days you're the windshield

And some days you're the bug. Seems like we've been the bug over the last 24 hours. I'm not going to go into extreme detail, but we've had to deal with a sleepless child, no daycare, and the hubby turning his little toe into hamburger. He stubbed it, ripped it open, and refuses to go to the doctor. Instead, we're treating it at home. I'm not sure how wise this is, but it's his choice.

So I'm home. AGAIN. Today. But, it could be the best thing in the situation. I only got three hours of sleep. It will be nice to sleep when I can today. And it's a good thing I have the opportunity to work from home. Of course, I'm not doing that yet, but I will be. And maybe I can get some housework done too. Or maybe I won't. We'll just see.

No comments: