Sunday, September 23, 2007

Relaxing on a Sunday

You know, it's very strange. I probably haven't gotten this much done in a weekend in over two years (well, except for the weekend we moved here), but I feel like I could still do more.

Munchkin's in having a nap. So is the hubby. What did I do with my time while the munchkin was napping and the hubby was up here to listen for her? I went down and started organizing the craft room. It's a wreck down there right now. It's sort of in the phase of "it gets worse before it gets better." That would drive the hubby crazy. But I did get all the yarn and yarn related projects pulled out into the hallway. I also sorted through about 7 boxes of books and kept some and got rid of some. The next step will be to go through all the fabric stuff and get that all sorted and boxed. Once that's done it's just a matter of vacuuming and getting everything stacked in the appropriate location. That room holds everything we don't really know what to do with. Kind of a crappy deal because I would really like it to be much more organized and functional.

I'm back to crocheting after a two month (or so) hiatus. I had to take some time off when I found out that I had tendonitis in my left index finger. After some time icing and taking ibuprofen, I'm back. I've been working on the hubby's afghan. His request is a black and gray zig zag pattern. It's coming along. I haven't decided yet what the next project will be. I'm kind of in the middle of a lot of things. That's a bad habit I have. I tend to start things and not finish them. But I do plan on paring down the supplies in the craft room.

No comments: