Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tired Munchkin

What a weekend it's been so far. The munchkin is testing us. She wants to be in charge and I feel she's too young for that. This afternoon we are headed out to Sue's to spend some time with her and Chuck, Pam, Micala, Mel, and Vee. I've put her down for a nap, and right now she's in her room throwing everything out of her crib. She does not want to take a nap. But if she doesn't, I'll have to take the pack and play with me so that she can nap out there.

Yesterday she tried my patience by throwing fits all day. I know that she's teething and that her mouth hurts, but good night nurse! It was ridiculous. It took all day to calm her down. I couldn't even go to the grocery store with her. I had to drop her at home to be with the hubby. I did get the shopping done in record time though. All I wanted was to get home and rest.

Today has been uneventful. Laundry, making deviled eggs, resting, fighting with the munchkin, preparing for this afternoon. You know, the standard stuff. I keep hoping that she'll stop screaming and fall asleep. Currently, there's silence. Here's to hoping!

No comments: