Thursday, September 13, 2007

Honestly a great day

I presented my corporate training session today. It was quite possibly the best presentation I've given yet. I had just the right size group (around 15), active participants, and just a good time in general. I even received a compliment from one of the attendees afterwards.

I also got two other compliments on my ability as a tech writer today. I ran from meeting to meeting, got a little work done on my current manual, delegated several things, fielded phone calls, responded to emails, took the next step in our march towards re-design of a specific type of manual, and just generally gave it all I had. Feels really good to have that kind of a day.

Tonight I'm just going to have a frozen pizza, maybe a glass of wine, relax and watch some TV, read my book, and go to bed. I bet I sleep like a rock tonight!

No comments: