Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not the weekend I planned

I had grand hopes for the weekend. I wanted to get a bunch of cleaning and reading done. Neither of those has happened. I've spent this weekend trying not to get sick. Yeah, right, like that ever happens. I have to say it was pretty bad today. Mom and Dad were supposed to come over for dinner, and instead, by 9 a.m. I was bailing. Between munchkin being sick and taking care of myself, I've had my hands full.

But I did finish her room and give her a bath. I also finished a book. But that's been the extent of my activity this weekend. The house is a wreck, and frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn. It will happen. It's just not happening right now. The hubby's in the living room watching a movie I'm not very interested in. More power to him. He's been so great this weekend. Very understanding of me being sick. He's definitely a keeper. Munchkin's running around like a goober. Took some great pictures of her using her ear of corn as a phone. I'll have to share them once I get them developed. Well, I suppose it's back to my chair and my book. This much has me worn out. I'm such a wuss.

No comments: