Thursday, September 20, 2007

No book group :(

Munchkin is sick, so I won't be going to book group. I'm bummed, but this is what being a mom is about. Plus, there will be others that won't be able to go, and maybe we can all get together later.

Today has been a lazy day. I've been doing some housework, but at my own pace. By the way, that pace would be incredibly slow. And not a whole lot of it has been getting done. But I was determined to relax today, at least as much as this sick child would let me.

This weekend I'll be going to the Fog Fest with my family. Should be an interesting time. Some of my North Dakota and Wyoming relatives will be in town. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Plus, one of my cousins has a volleyball game. The munchkin should enjoy all that activity. She's such a flirt that she'll probably have a great time!

No comments: