Monday, August 13, 2007

Another day, another dollar

Or several. Dollars, that is. Another full day at work. Things are going well. I feel like I'm doing OK handling stuff that needs to get done while my boss is on maternity leave. It's a juggling act.

Dinner at Mom and Dad's last night was lots of fun. REALLY good food. Seasoned pork chops from Hy-Vee, pineapple casserole (don't "YUCK" until you try it), homemade bread, mashed potatoes and a peanut butter chocolate dessert. Very very good.

Finished The Nanny Diaries last night. It was a good book but I was so very angry at the parents for a multitude of reasons. I've started Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich. It's good so far. It was recommended by a friend. I still like her Stephanie Plum character the best.

Oh yeah, for those of you who don't live around here, there was a murder in Brookings. Really. You can check it out at either of our local news websites http://www.keloland.com/ or http://www.ksfy.com/. And, yes, I know both of the 19-year-olds being held as suspects. Pretty crazy.

No comments: