Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Perfect Moments

Right now the hubby has the munchkin and they're sitting in his chair watching Sesame Street. There's a turkey cooking in the oven (lovingly put there by the hubby), there's potatoes on the stove working on boiling. I've had a busy but fulfilling day at work. It's rare that a series of events comes together in just such a manner. I relish these times.

Today was hectic. Day 3 of maternity leave. Meetings, phone calls, emails, all of which my boss does all the time, but it's new to me. I left my desk at 4:00. I didn't get a lunch and so I was leaving early. I didn't leave the building until 4:20. Caught up with someone I needed to catch. Now, go figure, I added three things to my "To Do" list and a meeting to my schedule on Friday. All in 20 minutes.

Other than that, it was pretty much the same as usual. I love what I do.

For any loyal readers out there, I apologize for the lapse in posts. Turns out my hubby's been playing with 7 chicks on the side. No, not really. He's gotten hooked on this game called Chicktionary. I'm all for it. He enjoys it and it keeps his mind active. However, it does make it a bit more difficult for me to get to the computer. So if you're on the look out for my posts, get in touch with the man and tell him to leave his "chicks" alone! :)

No comments: