Sunday, August 5, 2007

So exciting!

Our munchkin is officially walking. I would say that 6-8 steps is the max so far, but she's so excited about it. All this happened last night. We decided to give it another shot and all of a sudden she just took right off! All I can say is that it's about time! She's plenty old enough and has had the skills for a long time. She's just so darn proud of herself for doing it too.

All this leaves me to wonder what my child will be like as she grows. She's already so strong and independent. Just last night she was playing with the hubby and she sort of bent her fingers back and jammed them. She got this little, hurt look on her face, shook it off, and kept on going. I anticipate some rough teenage years. But, I guess what goes around, comes around. I didn't make life so easy on my parents during those years. As mom would say, "Payback's a b****."

No comments: