Saturday, August 18, 2007

The blessed weekend!

Ah, the weekend has arrived. And I, for one, am grateful. The weekend started off in grand style with the purchase of two pizzas from Papa Murphy's. I got a gourmet vegetarian for myself and the munchkin and a Supreme type pizza for the hubby. Munchkin and I managed to polish off 6 of the 8 pieces in one sitting. She loved it. Yep, I'm officially a pig. So we both went to bed stuffed. I was awakened in the middle of the night by a crying child. Evidently the veggies and garlic sauce sat better in my stomach than in hers. 3:30 in the morning is not my favorite time.

Today has been better. We all got a nap a while back. Right now the hubby is still napping and I'm on munchkin duty. Tonight we are planning on doing something with the family. What that is, we're not sure yet. Then tomorrow I am having a Cookie Lee jewelry party. Should be a busy weekend.

No comments: