Monday, July 2, 2007

I must be crazy

So, in an effort to finish this project at work before taking off for a fun-filled vacation at "The Lake" with Chuck and Pam, I came in at 3:45 this morning. That's right. In the a.m. Not so much fun when I got up, but it will be very fun to get off work at 1.


In other news, I finished The Little Black Book of Stories this weekend. I am glad that I continued reading because the last three stories were definitely the best. I plan to comment on them further sometime when I have more time. Mostly right now I'm focused on work and getting out of here. This is one of my brief breaks that I get.


Other than being here early, life is good. I'm looking forward to getting away for a while and getting some reading done. I'm over half way through with the other book I'm reading, Slave. Very interesting. Certainly a lifestyle I've never encountered. I recommend it. I've packed 4 books to take with me. I know I won't get to them all, but I do need to read Posession while I'm gone so that I'm ready for book group. I also need to read some stuff for work. Can't wait to get started. A new book always holds so many possibilities!

No comments: