Monday, July 16, 2007

Lovely weekend

I managed to avoid Arts in the Park. Perhaps I will feel differently about it next year, but I wasn't interested this year. So, had a lovely weekend of being in the air conditioning, watching movies, making bookmarks for my work book group, and reading.



STILL working on Possession. But I only have 200 pages left and it's really starting to get good now. I can't wait to get home tonight and read more. Stacey was just down here. She's hosting this week. We talked about what she will be serving. Schadé wine and assorted yumminess. I can hardly wait! Life is good.



Tonight should be another busy night. I have plenty of housework to keep me busy, plus reading. Such is life.



I started training my student today. So far he seems pretty good. I like having him around. I just hope that things fall together quickly so that we can get him going. OK, got to get back to work!

No comments: