Friday, July 13, 2007

Sure enough, look at the calendar.


Yep, it's Friday the 13th. Oddly enough, my messed up day started yesterday morning. I had to stay home from work to care for the sick munchkin because the sick husband was too sick to care for her. Fair enough, I can deal with that. However, she was a major crab all day long. Then, she woke me at 1 this morning and kept me up for two hours.


Sometime between 5 and 6 my phone (will most likely be ordering a new one this weekend) decided to turn itself off. This means that my alarm, set for 6, did not go off. I did manage to get ready and make it to the library to drop off movies, and get to work.


However, just before leaving the house, I figured out I'd lost my keys. Not a huge travesty because they're somewhere in the house. I know they are. I had to have them to get home Wednesday night. But, of course, some husband had to pick on me about it. And then when I called him after dropping off the munchkin, he asked, "So where are your keys?" Seriously! If I knew where they were, wouldn't I be using them?


Even though it's a superstitiously unlucky day, I'm awfully glad it's a Friday. I need the break!

No comments: