Monday, July 9, 2007

It's official

Jessica is leaving our little group. She's moving over to Transportation. And with Jason planning on leaving, that means that shortly, I will officially be the Senior Tech Writer. Wow. Talk about a jolt. I guess this means I'm moving up in the world. Combine that with the fact that not only am I hiring a student, but I'm also going to be the acting supervisor while Teri's gone, and it makes for one nervous little lady. But it's going to be good. I can do this. Big changes. Big, BIG changes.

I've spent my day working on a document that has about a zillion drawings in it. Then Jessica informed me that approximately half the ones I've been putting in won't apply. Yep, I knew that, it just didn't register. This is what happens when you take a week off. So, tomorrow I'll be starting fresh. I'll get it done. Wow. Another big day tomorrow. Two book group meetings and plenty of work to be done. Life here at work is never dull!

No comments: