Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My night




Yep, I did a whole lot of nothing.

I finished Possession. FINALLY! Loved the ending. Have lots of things to discuss at book group tomorrow night. Plus, I get to start a new book. I'm reading Stealing Lincoln's Body. Don't know yet if I like it or not.

I'm going to the doctor this afternoon about my finger. I'm not really sure what's up with it. Mostly, it just hurts. It's my left index finger. The joint closest to my palm. It feels like I bruised it. But I can't remember doing anything.

After work I'm going to get the munchkin and we're going to Applebee's to celebrate with Jessica. She starts her new job Monday and this is the first round of celebrations.

Plenty to do at home tonight. I need to make sure the hubby's laundry is ready for his trip to the lake this weekend. I need to clean our bathroom and just tidy up in general. And when I say I need to clean our bathroom, I'm talking going all out. Sinks, floor, etc.

Work is crazy too. I have a System Overview I'm working on. It's "due" on the 20th. But they didn't request it until the 11th. Since we require 4-6 weeks lead time (and that's on the request form), I contacted the requestor yesterday and said that we probably weren't going to make this deadline. He understands. I can't even get it through the doc room in that amount of time! Oh well. Back to it.

No comments: