Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mission Impossible

Well, we completed the super secret spy mission last night. I have to say, it was pretty bland. We found one cousin sleeping and the other cousin adding songs to her I-pod. Nothing to be too concerned about.

Took younger cousin to the library with us. Got the munchkin a whole mess of books. Even one entirely about playing with balls. Pretty cool as that's her favorite word as of late.


Didn't get home until after 8. Got the munchkin in bed, watched a little TV and then passed out in bed. No reading, no housework, no nothing productive. I feel lazy. And I only have until the 19th to get Possession read. This is not looking good!


Have a computer class for work at 4. That means I'm late to pick up the munchkin. Plus I have to stop and purchase lottery tickets. Oh, and probably get groceries. It's going to be another busy night. Guess I'll have to resign myself to reading this weekend.

No comments: